Data Analyst, Data Reporter and Data Visual Developer:
- Location: Sydney and Canberra
- Timeframe: Initial 6 months contract (with an option to be permanent)
- Clearance requirement: Australian Citizen with Current Baseline or ability to obtain one
Successful candidates will undertake a range of responsibilities, under limited supervision, including:
- Operates analytics solutions for the exploitation of data in a variety of formats from multiple sources.
- Works collaboratively with the team to support the production of high-quality analytics and visualisation products and outcomes for business stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains front-end dashboards, forms, and other tools to facilitate the interaction with data for non-technical (business users).
- Generates relevant insights using data analytics and visualisation solutions ensuring that data is presented in the most usable form and is fit-for-purpose.
- Conducts research and applies a range of analysis techniques and methods to elicit information and develop data documentation.
- Communicates complex information or specialised content clearly, accurately and precisely for the stakeholder audience and specific business purpose.
Successful candidates will be provided with intensive hands-on training and will work in close collaboration with a broad forum of experts including data analysts, data specialists, and business areas to complete high-quality deliveries. Supported by mentoring and coaching provided by experienced qualified professionals, successful candidates will build the skills and experience required for career progression.
- Analytical skills, with the ability to use well-adopted specialist visualisation packages (e.g. Tableau or other closely related tools)
- Written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate analytics into actionable insights for diverse audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
- Ability to balance competing priorities and achieve timely results
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment under limited supervision
- A tertiary degree with a major in statistics, mathematics, finance, computer science, or a closely related discipline (must provide Academic Transcript)
- Capacity to focus on both current and emerging business needs
To apply or place your application forward, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV