The Infrastructure Lead will have responsibility for the administration and management of the software and infrastructure architecture and environments for various enterprise business transformation programs under the management of EPS. The Infrastructure Lead for this requirement will work in the SerPro program.
EPS provides end to end project and program management expertise, skills and services to deliver major digital business transformation programs on behalf of frontline agencies, and implement enterprise ICT solutions across the NT Government.
EPS is currently engaged to deliver a number of major technology programs and projects on behalf of NT Agencies including, but not limited to, Core Clinical Systems Renewal Program (CCSRP) – major technology program transforming the delivery of health care services for Territorians; SerPro - integrated solution supporting policing activity across the Territory; and Client Management Systems Alignment (CMSA) - implementation of a case management solution for child protection and youth justice.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The Infrastructure Lead will:
- Administer a sophisticated ICT software and infrastructure environment encompassing automation, virtualisation, RDBMS, networks, storage and cyber security.
- Oversee the 1st and 2nd line ICT support of project based users, business users, systems and applications.
- Plan, implement and test the various project COTS system upgrades in adherence to vendor instructions and ICT change management controls.
- Liaise with the various technical team resources, technical vendor resources and participate on the change advisory board to ensure project environments are correctly configured and operational.
- Implement systems in line with Government Agency specified technical architecture standards and designs.
- Ensure that testing and handover of implemented solutions are accurately documented as per organisational standards.
The successful candidate will be based in Darwin.
Commencement and duration
Commencement date will be negotiated and be dependent upon Police Clearances.
Contract duration is for 6 months with possible extension.