The Regulatory Transformation Program represents a three-year program of work that will transform our business and enhance our ability to execute our regulatory strategies. The Program will deliver re-engineered regulatory workflows and single technology strategy, a regulatory portal, and an industry-funding model. This role is part of the Regulatory Transformation Business Change Office.
This team works closely with business and program staff to manage the people side of the change. As a Learning and Development professional you will be responsible for;
- Providing learning support across various projects that form part of a transformational change program
- Conducting learning needs assessments
- Developing learning plans, and designing and delivering quality learning and development solutions that directly support people and contribute to the success of the project
- A particular focus of the role will be supporting staff transitioning to new technologies, in particular staff learning to manage their work using the MS Dynamics CRM.
- Working closely and collaborating with business stakeholders, subject matter experts and project staff to develop appropriate general and customised learning materials.
- Learning materials include; eLearning packages, facilitator guides, quick reference guides.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of learning activities.
- Collaborating with ASIC's central learning team to ensure learning programs meet ASIC's standards and align with learning priorities.
- Working closely with other members of the Business Change Team
- As a valued member of the team, you will also be:
- undertaking additional responsibilities or tasks as required, and
- working professionally, positively and cooperatively as part of ASIC, modelling the values of Accountability, Professionalism and Teamwork.
- All personnel engaged to work at ASIC premises, must be an Australian Citizen and will be required to complete ASIC Suitability and Baseline Assessment (ASB). This is unique to ASIC for the purposes of working in a regulatory organisation and is not to be confused with a Government security clearance.