- Clearance: Australian Citizen with a current NV1 Clearance
- Timeframe: 5 months contract with possibility of extension
- Location: Adelaide and Melbourne
Required technical skills and experience includes a minimum of 3 years administering, managing and/or supporting one or more of the following:
- Linux Administration in an Enterprise Environment
- CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu
- Knowledge of a variety of virtualization and cloud technologies, setting up virtual environments using host and guest, and migrating from physical to virtual environments.
Technical Skills Mandatory:
- High-level skills and experience in Linux scripting in at least one of bash, perl, python.
- Strong skills in general Linux system administration of CentOS/RedHat.
- Strong web interface design skills interfacing to a backend Linux client-server environment.
Technical Skills Desirable:
- Experience developing Ansible playbooks.
- Experience with Certificate/PKI systems (for NAC).
- Experience implementing Multi-Factor Authentication on Linux.
- Linux Certification (of any kind)
- Sound interpersonal skills including the ability to work as a member of a team and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients at multiple organisational levels.
- Internal and external customer relationship management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective listening and problem-solving skills
- Effective meeting facilitation skills
- Responds strongly and positively to challenging work and deadlines
- Proficient in troubleshooting, investigation and reverse engineering of complex and undocumented systems.
For further information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org